Love singing? Sing with us…
- Become a Choral Apprentice
- Have fun
- Make friends
- Perform great choral music with professional orchestras and soloists in national venues
- Develop your musical skills
- And get an Arts Award
…all at no cost to you!
“I thoroughly enjoyed it and wish I’d known about it sooner.”
Become a BCS Choral Apprentice
Bristol Choral Society is a large friendly choir with a national reputation and a dynamic new Musical Director, Hilary Campbell.
- The Apprentice Scheme is cost-free: no subscription fee, no music hire fees.
- You can join us if you’re in Year 9 or above.
- The only criterion for joining is a love of music – you don’t need to have any formal knowledge of music or previous experience. Just give it a go!
- We rehearse weekly on a Wednesday evening from 7.15 – 9.30pm in central Bristol.
- You will be supported by a mentor throughout your time with BCS.
- There are opportunities to go on to become a paid choral scholar.
“Go for it! You can only decide if you enjoy it if you try at least one concert for the experience.”
Please contact us for more information about becoming an Apprentice by selecting the ‘Apprentices’ option of our contact form. You can also contact our Apprentice Manager Diana Wetz directly on 0117 9424620 (email@example.com) about coming for a couple of taster sessions to see if it’s for you.
Just give it a try!
Download a flier for more information here